Candida overgrowth Questionnaire (if you score 6 points or more go to Candida Cleanse page)
If your answer is “yes” to a question, then circle the number of points in the right-hand column.
1. Have you ever taken antibiotics:
– just once or twice, or for a very short periods of times ( no more 1
than a week)?
– several times, or for an extended period of time (over a week)? 2
2. Have you ever taken birth control pills for 6 months or longer? 1
3. Do you currently have athlete’s foot, nail fungus, crotch itch 2
or skin rash?
4. Do you have food sensitivities or allergies? 2
5. Do you have chemical/environmental sensitivities (perfume, cleaners, 2
mold/mildew, auto exhaust)?
6.Do you crave sweets, sugar, sweet drinks or alcohol? 2
7. Do you crave bread, pasta, baked goods, or does eating some make 2
you want to eat more?
8. Do you experience regular fatigue, lethargy, feeling drained? 1
9. Do you commonly experience gas, bloating 2
10. Do you experience “brain fog”, inability to concentrate, forgetfulness? 2
11. Do you experience moodiness, emotional sensitivity, difficulty coping 2
12. Do you experience muscle aches, pain, stiffness? 1
13. Do you experience itchy nose, eyes, or rectum? 2
14. Do you experience intermittent constipation or diarrhea? 2
15. Do you have unexplained weight loss or constant hunger? 2
16. Do you have an distended belly? 2
17.Do you have pets with whom you have close contact? 2
18. Do you have dark circles under your eyes, and/or acne? 2
Add total points: _____
Below 6 points – you probably do Not have a significant candida overgrowth.
6-10 points: you have signs of candida overgrowth and may benefit
from a candida cleanse and dietary support.
11 or more points: you almost certainly have a candida overgrowth and
will most likely benefit from a candida cleanse, dietary support
and should consider doing a heavy metal detoxification program**
following the cleanse or at least to get your heavy metal levels
assessed by hair analysis or other laboratory testing
**Candida overgrowth is strongly associated with the presence of heavy metals.